ISDC 2023 A New Space Age
The ISDC® is the premier conference of the new space age and features visionaries and top personalities from NASA and newspace.
This year’s speakers include:
• Dr. Bonnie Dunbar, retired NASA astronaut, Engineer, and Educator
• Jared Isaacman, Mission Commander Polaris Dawn, the first of three missions that are part of the Polaris Program. Jared was also the Mission Commander for Inspiration4, the world’s first all civilian mission to orbit.
• Dylan Taylor, Chairman and CEO of Voyager Space Holdings and New Shepard Crewmember
• Dr. Pascal Lee, Planetary Scientist at the SETI Institute, Co-Founder and Chairman of the Mars Institute, and Director of the Haughton-Mars Project
• Anita Gale, Aerospace Engineer and CEO of the National Space Society
• Janet Ivey, Creator and Star of “Janet’s Planet,” President of Explore Mars, and Member of the NSS Board of Governors
• Science-Fiction Author Daniel Suarez and his latest tech thriller “Critical Mass”
• Rod Pyle, Editor-in-Chief of Ad Astra Magazine, Space Author and Journalist, TV Producer, and Co-Host of the “This Week in Space” Podcast
• Dr. Sherry Bell, Educator and Psychologist, Co-Founder, Kepler Space Institute, Chair of Living and Working in Space Session
Come join humanity’s greatest adventure at the International Space Development Conference® on May 25-28, 2023, in Frisco, Texas, just outside Dallas-Fort Worth.
And many more. We will dive deep into many exciting newspace and space exploration topics, including:
• The exploration, development, and settlement of the Moon, Mars, and cislunar space
• Space medicine and human health in spaceflight
• Innovative spaceflight technologies
• Space commercialization and infrastructure
• International collaboration in space and living in space
• Space debris and mediation solutions
• Space law and policy
Don’t miss this premiere gathering of space professionals, enthusiasts, and entrepreneurs. The ISDC fosters innumerable partnerships and educational opportunities each year, and 2023 promises to be one of the best yet.
ISDC® 2022 will host various sessions and workshops focused in multiple areas of space development: Moon and Mars exploration and settlement, deep space exploration, innovative technology, science fiction influence in today’s technology, commercialization of space, collaboration in space, asteroids, space solar power, space debris, and space law and policy, among others.
The annual International Space Development Conference® (ISDC®) is the keynote event of the National Space Society (NSS), bringing together leading managers, engineers, scientists, educators, and business people from civilian, military, commercial, entrepreneurial, and grassroots advocacy space sectors, to work toward the common goal of developing a spacefaring civilization. ISDC® has attracted over 1200 attendees from over 20 countries, and has featured renowned speakers. ISDC® has been held in various locations throughout North America, with the 40th annual conference taking place in Arlington, Virginia.
Stay connected and explore more! Follow Kepler, on our official social media channels and website for the latest updates and news. We invite you to seize this exceptional opportunity to embark on an experiential learning journey with us, transform your orbit!
May 25-28, 2023