JOURNAL OF SPACE PHILOSOPHY
Vol. 11. No. 2, Fall 2022
- “The First Ten Years of JSP: A Retrospective,” Gordon Arthur
- “Space Philosophy: A Ten-Year Retrospective,” Frank White
- “Human Space Activity: The Spiritual Imperative,” Madhu Thangavelu
- “Bless Thou Astronauts: A Short History of Faith in the American Space Age 1957– 1971,” Grace Jones
- “Evolving Markets, Capabilities, and CONOPS for Economically Competitive Space Solar Power,” John Mankins
- “Rise of the Chinese Space Program: How China Came to Rival the United States in Space Technology,” Rebecca Schembri
- “K12 Education for Space Settlement: An Ideas Unlimited Study,” Mark Wagner et al.
- “Space Marketing Trifecta Strategies: Corporate Responsibility, Climate Crisis, and the Space Industry,” Izzy House
- “A Space for Art in Space,” Priyanka Das Rajkakati
- “The Urgency of Space Migration,” Michael Goff
- “Space Philosophy: The Symmetry Hypothesis,” J. N. Nielsen
Access to the Journal of Space Philosophy and free downloading of its articles is available at www.keplerspaceinstitute.com/jsp. Anyone on Earth or in Space may submit an article or Letter to the Editor to firstname.lastname@example.org.