Information Applicable to Graduate Programs at Kepler Space Institute
To be awarded a certificate, students must successfully complete four courses for a total of twelve hours of course credit. To be awarded a master’s degree, students must successfully complete twelve courses for a total of thirty-six hours of course credit.
Program completion dates are determined by the student’s course enrollment schedule and pace.
Class schedules, times, and dates are included in the course registration materials found atwww.KeplerSpaceInstitute.com. Specific information about course registration dates can be found in the Academic Calendar.
Spring Semester 2022
|Sep 06 2021||Mon||Applications accepted|
|Dec 06 2021||Mon||Course registration begins|
|Jan 03 2022||Mon||Application for admissions deadline|
|Jan 10 2022||Mon||Course registration deadline/online orientation available|
|Jan 10 2022||Mon||All tuition and fees due|
|Jan 10 2022||Mon||First day of class|
|Jan 17 2022||Mon||Last day of Add/Drop|
|Jan 18 2022||Tue||Application for Co-op Program deadline|
|Feb 11 2022||Fri||Last day to withdraw with a W on the transcript|
|Mar 07 2022||Mon||First day of mid-term exams|
|Apr 22 2022||Fri||Last day of regular classes|
|Apr 25 2022||Mon||First day of final exams|
|Apr 29 2022||Fri||Last day of semester|
|May 04 2022||Wed||Grades posted|
Summer Semester 2022
|Dec 17 2021||Mon||Applications accepted|
|Apr 04 2022||Mon||Course registration begins|
|May 02 2022||Mon||Application for admissions deadline|
|May 09 2022||Mon||Course registration deadline/online orientation available|
|May 09 2022||Mon||All tuition and fees due|
|May 09 2022||Mon||First day of class|
|May 16 2022||Mon||Last day of Add/Drop|
|May 17 2022||Tue||Application for Co-op Program Deadline|
|June 17 2022||Fri||Last day to withdraw with a W on the transcript|
|June 27 2022||Mon||First day of mid-term exams|
|Aug 12 2022||Fri||Last day of regular classes|
|Aug 15 2022||Mon||First day of final exams|
|Aug 19 2022||Fri||Last day of semester|
|Aug 24 2022||Wed||Grades posted|
Fall Semester 2022
|Jan 17 2022||Mon||Applications accepted|
|July 25 2022||Mon||Course registration begins|
|Aug 15 2022||Mon||Application for admissions deadline|
|Aug 29 2022||Mon||Course registration deadline/online orientation available|
|Aug 29 2022||Mon||All tuition and fees due|
|Aug 29 2022||Mon||First day of class|
|Sep 05 2022||Mon||Last day of Add/Drop|
|Sep 06 2022||Tue||Application for Co-op Program Deadline|
|Sep 30 2022||Fri||Last day to withdraw with a W on the transcript|
|Oct 10 2022||Mon||First day of mid-term exams|
|Dec 02 2022||Fri||Last day of regular classes|
|Dec 05 2022||Mon||First day of final exams|
|Dec 09 2022||Fri||Last day of semester|
|Dec 14 2022||Wed||Grades posted|
Kepler Space Institute does not guarantee employment upon completion of any programs listed in the course catalog.
Application Fee (one -time, nonrefundable): $150 Subscription to The Space Library (required each semester): $150 All Certificate Programs (four courses at $2,000 per course): $8,000 Graduation Fee Digital Graduate Certificate (one-time, non-refundable): $100 or Graduation Fee Digital and Hardbound Graduate Certificate (one-time, non-refundable): $250.
Total cost for Graduate Certificate Program is $8,150, $150 per semester for library fees, and graduation fee.
Total cost for Master of Science Degree Program is $24,150 plus $150 per semester for library fees and graduation fee.
All books and resources are covered under subscription to The Space Library. The Institute accepts only secure online payments via credit or debit cards or PayPal. Financial arrangements for the satisfaction of student account balances must be completed prior to the first day of classes.
All financial obligations must be satisfied.
Students officially withdrawing from a course or courses on or before the withdrawal deadline for the corresponding semester will receive a prorated tuition credit as described below. Refer to the appropriate term in the current academic calendar for exact dates.
- On or before the add/drop deadline (7 calendar days after first day of class) – 100% credit
- On or before ten calendar days after the end of the add/drop period – 75% credit
- After the deadline of the 75% credit until the withdrawal deadline – 50% credit
- After the withdrawal deadline – no credit
- Students withdrawing after deadline due to emergency, death in family, Illness, etc. please contact the office of the Provost for review to obtain tuition refund
Any amount credited under this section will be applied first to any unpaid charges on the student’s account. Any remaining tuition will be refunded and made to students within 30 days of withdrawal date or last attendants.
No adjustments are made for any fees. Any appeal regarding withdrawals or drop refunds should be directed to the Vice President for Finances.
Start dates for classes each semester are listed in the academic calendar which can be found in the Kepler Space Institute catalog and online at www.KeplerSpaceInstitute.com.
If an enrolled student wishes to withdraw from the Institute, dropping all courses, he or she must comply with the withdrawal process described below. Withdrawal covers all course enrollments for a given registration period regardless of their meeting schedule. The policy for dropping an individual course is described in the Student Withdrawal and Dropped Courses section on page 41 of the catalog. Students who leave the Institute without proper permission automatically suspend themselves and can be re-admitted only by special approval of the dean of the appropriate department. A grade of F is recorded for all courses when a student leaves without prior approved withdrawal.
Students seeking a medical withdrawal should contact the office of the Provost and Vice President for Student Affairs, which serves as administrator of medical withdrawals for all students. Students who are granted medical withdrawal will receive a grade of “W” assigned for each course. No credit is earned, and the grade point average is not affected. Medical withdrawals have no effect on the student account balance other than the normal withdrawal policies stated under the Student Withdrawal and Dropped Courses section on page 41 of the catalog. The medical withdrawal form is available on www.KeplerSpaceInstitute.com.
Official Student Withdrawal Procedures
- The student must complete the withdrawal process at least two weeks prior to the last day of classes in a semester. Students may not withdraw during the last two weeks of a semester.
- The withdrawal process is initiated with and must be approved by the dean of the program in which the student is enrolled. The withdrawal form can be found on www.KeplerSpaceInstitute.com.
- To complete the withdrawal process, the withdrawal form must be submitted to the dean of the program in which the student is enrolled. Once initiated, the withdrawal process must be completed within seven calendar days. No withdrawal forms will be accepted after 4:30 p.m. on the last day to officially withdraw during that semester.
- When a student completes the withdrawal process, it will be recorded on the permanent academic record as follows.
- If completed before the mid-term withdrawal date (see the Academic Calendar for specific date), a grade of W will be assigned for each course. No credit is earned, and the grade point average is not affected.
- If completed after the mid-term withdrawal date, a grade of WP or WF will be assigned for each course according to the instructor’s evaluation of the student’s performance to that point. WF’s are treated as credits attempted, and the grade point average is affected. WP’s do not affect the grade point average and no credit is earned.
- Students who stop attending class/completing assignments and do not use the official withdrawal process will have their refund held and will be placed on administrative probation until such time as their circumstances are reviewed by the provost or provost designee.
- In the event that there is no resolution of the refund, contact the organization listed below.
The Commission of Independent Education
Florida Department of Education
325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414 Tallahassee, FL 32399-0400
This contract is terminated if and when officially or unofficially withdrawals from all programs. Once terminated student must reapply to the Institute for re-admission.
Ready to Apply?
Kepler Space Institute
Johannes Kepler (November 15, 1630 – December 27, 1571) was a German mathematician, astronomer, and astrologer who discovered three major laws of planetary motion. Our name honors Johannes Kepler, whose findings on planetary motion in the early 17th Century formed the basis for the scientific discipline he called “celestial physics.”
The Crest represents-
Infinity: The lemniscate symbolizes our endless desire for exploration.
Knowledge: The open book represents our endless quest for knowledge.
Intellect: The gear working together symbolizes the benefit for intellect.
Wisdom: Kepler’s Laws of Planetary Motion, a prime example of Kepler’s wisdom.
Diversity: The multicoloured band, encircling the planet symbolizes the unity of our diverse student culture.
We are committed to understanding and solving the challenges that face our society today, to enable a brighter future for all. We currently focusing areas in- Leadership, Medical, Society, Government, Science, and Engineering.
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay up to date on all of our upcoming developments, interesting posts, books, latest news and much more!
KSI is recruiting exceptional people with a university education in science, engineering, or medicine and extensive knowledge and experience through the Kepler Scholars Program. We want individuals who can bring a meaningful contribution to the expansion of human civilization from Earth to space. Register Today!
Journal of Space Philosophy
The latest issue is featured in the Journal of Space Philosophy tab on the Main Menu. All past issues can also be listed on the JSP archive page. View Archive.
You can subscribe directly to the JSP by using the Journal of Space Philosophy menu item listed on the Main Menu. Subscribers will give access to the latest issues, new articles, and exclusive content! Subscribe Today!
We are always looking for great content to share with our readers. Submit an article directly on our website and our editors will be in touch. Thank you for your interest!
The Board of Editors consists of a hi-caliber group of leading-edge thinkers and supercharged individuals, providing a supportive and synergistic environment for collaboration. Qualified professionals should sign up by through our portal or contacting us directly.