Kepler Space Institute Graduate Studies


 Use this form to:

  • Request a change to your enrolment status or voluntarily withdraw from your program.


  1. Complete Sections 1 and 2
  2. Submit the completed form to your academic department for approval or acknowledgement (for medical leave; request for medical leave will require you to follow the instructions on the Kepler Space Institute Catalog and website).
  3. Your academic department will forward the form to the Faculty Associate Dean’s office and Graduate Studies and Student Affairs for approval or acknowledgment.
  4. Once your change is processed, your term fees may be updated. If you have opted out of any incidental fees for the term, you may need to do so again. You will not be able to opt out of any new fees charged as a result of an enrolment status change processed after the opt-out deadline.

For more information about this form, please review the KSI enrolment status changes and withdrawal policies.